Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Call me the spray can Queen !!!

Hey ladies I have another project for you today !!! I got this mirror at a vintage shop last week for 10 bucks it was such a steal I didn't have cash on me so I had to go back .I went and it was still there it was this Gold paint and the back wasn't doing so good . So I took of the mirror and decided to paint it white to go in my new office .
I gave it a good old soap and water run down , after dyed it and primer went on , left to dry couple hours and painted it white

The detail on the mirror just jumps out now . You can really appreciate the frame work I love it .
Look at this beauty for ten bucks you can't bet it !!! I'm in love with it I'm fixing the mirror I'll show the finish project when the office is done !!~!

Speaking of office , there has been some changes in the hole thing , Went today with the constructor and not only are we changing the doors but now we are adding a window .
OK you see the metal decoration ...well on that wall there's going to be a nice window for more light and fresh air in the office section . So that means drapes for sure !!! so now I'm in the search for some cool drapes . Also I'm picking out the color for this space these are the colors I'm going for
which one is your favorite would love to know , keep in mind the tile on the floor I'm having a hard time to decided o_o

.
with flash so daylight color

light purple ( Mystic Fairy ), nude color( Venetain Mask )light green (Pale Cucumber) light beige (cafe Cream

No flash so night color

SO hard to decided I'm liking the green and the cafe cream I think purple doesn't go at all but in a way it works ekkkkk so let me know what you think

here's my inspiration from Pinterest




" to be inspired , takes inspiration "


7 comments:

  1. What a bargain that mirror is. Only for 10 bucks? I'd be all over that. I'm loving the light green and light cream color as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful mirror! everything looks so good when it been sprayed with new color! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. Love it in the white a lot better then the gold.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...what a bargain...come over and do my place pls..anytime!! LOL.

    ~Marina @
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! how great bargain! I love that You painted it white, so beautiful!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  6. God do you know how much i love these mirrors ? I want one !





    xx


    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG
    Feel free to follow if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's gorgeous. I would have snatched that up also! I love old furniture, it's all so much better made.

    ReplyDelete